Thursday, October 8, 2015

Almost



Before and after shots

Almost cleared,though would not be appropriate to say clean. The best efforts a seven year old could have done.

Being clear about personal spaces should be a well maintained habit. The (only) bedroom is often fought over-its my room says the daughter
no,its our room says the mother,even though I just sleep in it. There is nothing 'mine' in this room,leaving a dressing table. 
But how would one define a room? By who occupies the space or the furniture?Let me list the inhabitants of the room with the ownership
1)Study table-Brishti
2)Cupboard-Brishti
3)Book shelf/cupboard- Brishti
4)Small cupboard-Filled with toys of Brishti
5)Wall shelf-Brishti
6)Folding table/bed table-used by Brishti
7)Dressing table-me
8)Bed-shared

Should let the daughter claim the room I guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment